Serving Military Families
AboutOne Serves Military Families
AboutOne’s family management system is the perfect tool to keep track of your important documents and information whether a member of your family is deployed or you are in the middle of a PCS or TDY.
Being in the military is hard, no doubt about it. Deployments, PCSs, and TDYs, on top of normal everyday events, can make life unpredictable at times. The last thing a spouse needs is another thing to plan, schedule, or track!
That’s where AboutOne comes in. We have the tools designed with input from military families that will help you stay on top of things with just a few seconds of your time. It is easy, convenient and helps keep your military life a bit more organized. It’s fun and simple to use, too.
Here are a few ways AboutOne can help:
- Add your important military documents so you never have to search through piles of important paper.
- Keep digital copies of Powers of Attorney, wills, orders and medical documents at the ready and in one place. We make sure they are easily accessible anytime, anywhere, from any device.
- Print a list of all your previous residences or schools your children attended with AboutOne Shareables.
- Jot down a sweet memory and add a picture so you never forget a small moment – do this in just seconds with your phone and AboutOne!
- Keep your loved ones “in the loop” with AboutOne’s sharing capabilities like the family newsletter.
Heroes Program and Giving Back
We recognize the sacrifices of military families and look for ways to say thank you. AboutOne provides discounted memberships to our military families. If you would like a discounted membership to AboutOne, please email your name and military branch to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Heroes Program is available to all military families (Army, Marines, Navy and Air Force; active duty, reserve and guard).
We also partner with Operation Shower by supporting their efforts to coordinate unit-wide baby showers and “showers in a box” for pregnant or expecting military families in a deployment or high stress situation.