How to Get Organized for School with AboutOne
How to Get Organized for School
So many details
When you have multiple schools, teachers, or coaches, the details can be confusing.
Use your AboutOne account to track it all:
- Schools, teachers, and schedule for each child each year.
- Details from parent teacher conferences and meetings with coaches or principals.
- Lunch menus, class lists, and calendars.
- Kids’ activities, schedules, and chaperones.
- Current and past copies of IEPs, 504 plans, and/or GIEPs.
- Documents like report cards, transcripts, and standardized test scores.
- Special projects, recognitions, and awards.
Applying to college and for scholarships requires a plethora of educational records. You can use your AboutOne account to organize those, too.
- A list of all standardized test scores (PSAT, SAT, ACT, GMAT, etc.).
- A log of extracurricular activities and awards.
- A journal of volunteer hours completed each year.
- Letters of recommendation from teachers or counselors.
- Transcripts, schedules, and application essays.
- Summaries of sports teams’ participation and win-loss records.
- Memories (with photo & video highlights) from each year of high school.
You can even receive reminders for application deadlines, standardized test, and other important dates!
AboutOne stores paperwork, photos, videos, artwork, memories, and notes so this information is organized and available whenever you need it.
You can upload as many documents as you want, labeled and linked to relevant family members, schools, teachers, and other contacts so you can quickly find them all later.
Because you can access your AboutOne account from home or on-the-go with one of our mobile apps, you’ll be organized for whatever the new school year throws your way!