AboutOne Helps You Manage Your Professional Identity
Use AboutOne to document your career so you can better market your skills and abilities.
It’s always a good idea to keep track of your career achievements. By documenting them as they happen, and while they are fresh in your mind, you’re more conscious of the role you played.
- Getting a raise.
- Being promoted.
- Selection in a special program.
- Special certifications you’ve earned.
- Special recognition, like Salesperson of the Year.
AboutOne helps ensure your career accomplishments aren’t overlooked or forgotten.
Your online resumé
When you use AboutOne as a journal of your career accomplishments and contributions, you’ll be prepared with solid evidence when you need to negotiate a raise or promotion or when it’s time to start a job search.
- Your current resumé and letters of recommendation.
- Details and work related to major projects you’ve completed.
- Examples of your work.
- Notes about your successes.
- Professional training and development programs.