AboutOne Helps You Take Care of Your Family’s Health
AboutOne helps you make informed decisions with a complete picture of each family member’s health history.
With instant access to the information you need, at home and on-the-go, an AboutOne electronic personal health record
is a powerful tool for managing your family’s health and well-being.
Your personal health record
Keeping track of family members’ health concerns, doctors, medications, and pharmacies can be a challenge. AboutOne’s electronic personal health record helps you gather and manage that information in a secure, easily accessible location.
Use our mobile apps to add and view details about each family member’s health history, including illnesses, appointments, allergies, and medications.
Anytime, Anywhere Access
If you have shot records, or files of medical paperwork, you already have a basic personal health record. The problem with these paper records is that you almost never have them with you when you need them. Use AboutOne for instant access to:
- Illnesses, allergies, and medications.
- Doctor’s appointments with contact information.
- Insurance policies and paperwork.
- Immunization records for each family member (even pets!).
- Alerts and reminders about upcoming appointments and prescription expiration dates.
- Details about conditions and medications with automatic links to EverydayHealth.com.
Proactively manage your health
AboutOne’s electronic personal health record can be a lifesaver. In an emergency, you’ll have access to vital information, including illnesses you’re being treated for, medications you take, drug allergies, and emergency contacts. You’ll also be empowered to manage your health between visits.
- Track health goal progress, like lowering cholesterol.
- Be ready with questions and details to share with your doctor, like blood pressure readings between visits.
- Record instructions from your last appointment.
- Track appointments, immunizations, and preventive care, like mammograms.
Stephanie, AboutOne Customer