AboutOne Helps You Take Care of What You Own
AboutOne’s online organizer helps you keep track of your home, vehicles, and other belongings to preserve their value.
Everything you need to organize, store, and manage your home maintenance, repair, and improvement records:
- Understand your home’s current value.
- Record improvement/maintenance projects, including what was done, by whom, and the cost.
- Scan and store receipts and warranty information.
- Get alerts and reminders about upcoming maintenance.
Using AboutOne makes it easy to stay on top of the routine maintenance that’s vital to keeping your car in top working order. Use our mobile apps to record oil changes, tire rotations, and other maintenance, on-the-go. Then, when you sell your car, you’ll have a complete maintenance history – a great selling point for a prospective buyer.
- Enter your VIN and AboutOne auto-fills your car’s details.
- Store vehicle title, registration, and insurance documents.
- Record maintenance, including mechanic and cost.
Your home inventory
Protect all your possessions with a complete home inventory stored in your AboutOne account. With AboutOne, you’ll be prepared with the information you need for an insurance claim should you ever need to make one.
- Photos, receipts, and current value.
- Use your smartphone to add quick videos of possessions, by room.
- Insurance documents and contacts.
Walk from room to room, cataloging as you go. Take notes and photos or videos, and upload them to AboutOne with one click. Don’t forget to include things stored in the basement and attic.
“I was so thrilled over having all of my house paint colors in one place! We’re in the middle of a remodel, and you can’t imagine how excited I was to track our contractor’s name and rating. AboutOne is exactly what I needed! I’m so appreciative of the possibilities it’s giving me and my family.”
Corrie, AboutOne Customer
“My husband and I just bought a house and we are crazy busy with all the improvements we’re making to it. I love that AboutOne helps us easily record and track all the costs associated with these improvements so we’ll have that information when it comes time to sell. Plus, it’s so much fun to share our progress with friends and family through the monthly newsletter!”
Janet, AboutOne Customer